Replace up to two RESIDENTIAL toilets with low or dual flush models and receive a $50 rebate for each on your next Collus bill
Rebates valid for low or dual flush toilets bought and installed after July 1, 2009
How to Apply:
1. Choose a low flush or dual flush toilet from the ecoEnergy Eligible Toilet Model list, or call 705-445-1800 ext 2233 to ensure your choice qualifies.
2. Install your new low or dual flush toilet and dispose of your old one in an environmentally responsible manner.
3. Complete and drop off or mail the attached application form, along with a copy of your original bill of sale for the toilet to:
Toilet Rebate Program
PO Box 189
43 Stewart Road
4. Once verified, a credit will be applied to your COLLUS bill.
Note: Please allow 4-6 weeks for your credit to be processed.
If an ecoENERGY evaluation has been conducted at the residence, an additional grant of up to $130 per
toilet, up to a maximum of four, can be applied for from the Government. Please contact The
Environment Network for more information, www.environmentnetwork.org
Terms and Conditions
To be eligible the residence must:
- Be located in Collingwood;
- Have a water account with the Collingwood Public Utilities;
- Be replacing a high flow fixture (greater than 6 litres per flush) with a low or dual flush model from the ecoENERGY approved model list. Please note, this rebate does not apply to toilets being installed as part of additions or new construction.
2. Conditions of Payment
- Payment will be applied to your water bill once all relevant paperwork has been received and processed.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for the credit to be processed.
- Applicant must provide the Collingwood Public Utilities with a dated original sales receipt for the approved ecoENERGY toilet.
- An inspection by a Collingwood Public Utilities employee may be deemed necessary as further proof that the toilet has been installed. The customer must grant a CPU empoyee access during our regular business hours.
4. Applicant Responsibility
The applicant must assume all financial responsibility for:
- Installing the toilet;
- Any plumbing work that is required for proper installation;
- Proper disposal of the old toilet
Having problems? Contact us,
Phone: 705-445-1800 ext. 2233